I’m always looking for new ways to spice up a plain old chicken dinner. In addition, I get very sick of our normal veggie routine. So I decided to add a Greek spice on our normal veggies.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (I used 1lb of chicken tenderloins)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons black pepper
- ⅓ teaspoon paprika
- Cut 3 slits in each chicken breast to allow marinade to penetrate. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika for about 30 seconds. Place chicken in a large bowl, and pour marinade over. Using your hands, work marinade into chicken. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate. (I baked in the oven for fifteen minutes)
- Cook chicken on grill until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Paired with my veggie salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and avocado with a Greek dressing) and some brown rice, this was a great meal! Everyone loved and it was super easy!!!!