Diaper Bags – no longer something to carry diapers in but an accessory!
While I was pregnant with my first, I researched products. Diaper bags, in particular, were one subject I spent a great deal of time on. After scouring the internet and reading all the reviews I could, I decided to go with the Ju-Ju Be All in brown and blue.
I was so excited for this bag. I organized and re-organized it to make sure everything was in its proper place. I even suggested it for another friend. However as time went on and my need to carry around more and more went on, I realized that it wasn’t as good a diaper bag as I had once thought. And especially now that I have two, it’s impossible to use.
As a present for my husband, my grandfather bought him the Diaper Dude. There was no research that went into this purchase; rather it was one of the few baby items that was about the father. This diaper bag has become our favorite, most helpful, “go to” diaper bag. I honestly cannot rave enough about it, other than the zipper broke to one of the very helpful front compartments.
For those of you that just wanted an overview of my two cents, stop here. For those of you that are interested in what I like more about the Diaper Dude, please continue reading.
- For one, the Ju-Ju Be All has lots of different compartments and holders but the majority of my stuff (changes of clothes, diapers and wipes, potty covers, mini-silverware, place mats, sippies, etc) don’t fit into the very small interior compartments.
- The open area of the Ju-Ju Be All isn’t big enough to fit all my stuff in there. In addition, JJBA doesn’t have a zipper just a flap that covers the general area, so things were falling out.
- DD has three big compartments in front that are easy to fit some of those quick grab items.
- Plus, DD has a couple of great hooks in addition to the stroller hanging ones.
- And lastly, JJBA is almost three times the price of DD!