In honor of Michael Jordan’s documentary of the Bulls in the late 90s, I’d call this dinner a slam dunk! For one, everything was cooked in one baking dish. It included protein and carbs in one. Lastly, everyone ate it! Slam dunk! Hope it works in your house!
Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 6 servings
- Penne pasta – I always use whole wheat pasta but you can use your favorite type of pasta
- Your favorite pasta sauce
- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and ½ cup mozzarella in baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together. Make sure liquid covers pasta and chicken.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spread breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese over pasta dish. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown.
My pics aren’t nearly as professional looking as hers but I’m keeping it real! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!