- 2-15oz black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1-17oz frozen corn
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 large avocado peeled and diced (I put in two)
- 1 small onion diced (I used red)
- 1/8-1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- Mix in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate over night. Prior to serving, check and add salt, pepper and lime.
It has some of the kids’ favorite ingredients – black beans, corn and tomatoes! Add some baked chips and they are in heaven. They barely even realize that they are eating a really nutritious meal! Thanks Nonny!!!